Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm going to Thailand! I'm going to Thailand!

I just had to share my excitement with somebody. I'm also hoping to make 2 people, specifically, extremely envious. Ahahaha. (Ange so evil.)

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun ... be sure to post lots of pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is I kind of hate you. Don't be excited, it'll rain, and you'll be eaten by mosquitoes and you won't be able to eat anything because of the spice content. How good am I at this negativity business? I've been practicing (thanks for helping). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not at all good at the negativity thing: you're too blatant. The best negativity is the subtle kind. Ew, that's the voice of the devil! Don't listen to it! Eschew all negativity, my sweet!! (--And I've suddenly vowed never to say anything about what I think/feel around you or the other "my sweet" ever again, lest I be re-labeled negative, ehehehehehehe.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT? That's retarded, and you know it! It's better to get the help you need. ;)
    (and I never actually said you were negative, I'd like to mention...)

    ReplyDelete