You can't read "Brother Son" (D. B. Berg) without getting tripped off on alliteration. So, Vince pulled out his alphabet Bible stories book A-Z by Cameron Semmens. It was great!--And then I remembered this weird thing I'd written to The Zine, once... I don't actually remember what I'd written them about, but this ended up pubbed:
Dear zany ZINE zonists (Zionists?) with a zest and zeal that zaps us at each zero hour to zodiacal zenith with a zip, a zoom and a zigzag on a zeppelin-zenith which makes zoophagous zombie-zealots look like zebras with zits in zoology zilch...
Wow, that's special... Ahahaha... Yeah... Pretty weird to look back at one's previous self... Hrm...
In any case, some of the "Brother Sun, Sister Moon" soundtrack has been my most-est favorite-est ever:
And of course, we can't forget the good ol' Meninos de Deus:
Love the crescendo.
No comments:
Post a Comment