Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Missing Jayne

(Oh, hi, Nicole. Robber-of-titles, Ange. Hey, I made it different, aherm.)

Emma... I miss you... My little cooos are so faint... My little turtledove is dying... Sniff...

Oh, the drama. No, but, seriously and really... I came home and found all these lovely little presents and surprises and reminders of you (although I did take the shampoo outside and ask Jonny if it was his and he'd left it in my room, after using the place while I was gone, haha -- Krikki enlightened me), but they don't replace you, the person that you are, the lovely leo persona that trotted (very magnificently, of course :D ) out of our lives.

Sniff.

(Note to Leigh: Even though I've been away in a distant country and not tending to my friends, you will be tended to very soon, too, but this is Emma's moment. :D )

We might survive.

:)

Toby's doing fine. If I call him Emma, I might shed too many tender tears on him. Sniff. Again.

The friendship ring is steadfastly in its place, even through Brasil. I was thinking the other day "I wonder if these things dry up and crack." Haha. Oh well, guess it'll be a long time in coming.

How's the American grass? (For all you readers who are going to read into that and think it's the sinister "weed", "pot", "mj" and what have you, we're actually quite innocent and talking about the green thing that lions lie on, thankyouverymuch.) You're so poetic (thinking of black paper with silver writing). :)

Alrighty, well, enough pining... We await your (though it be brief) return.

Be good to all those American boys. Or, at the very least, don't let them misbehave.

>:)

1 comment:

  1. That is just so sweet, I miss you Ange!! And so does Gabis and Dori. :) How was ur trip? Good fun I hope!
    Anyhow, I'm off to Arizona tomorrow, being the very good little tourist I am, I shall be visiting the GRAND CANYON...dun dun dun duuunn! Hah, which I heard is quite magnificent, and equally as boring :D eehee.
    Well I love you, and I hope all is well fer u! Keep Toby and the friendship ring close to ur heart, and I'll be back b4 u know it...and then gone again before you even found out that you didn't know I'd be back :S ahaa
    Ok! Take care sweetie! xXxXx
    ~Emz

    ReplyDelete